By Tao Jiang,Jiann-Yang Hwang,Mark E. Schlesinger, et al.John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|Wiley||Wiley-TMSAdult NonfictionScience, TechnologyLanguage(s): EnglishOn sale date: 07.02.2014Street date: 10.01.2014Preview
Read or Download 5th International Symposium on High Temperature Metallurgical Processing PDF
Best extraction & processing books
The degradable nature of high-performance, wood-based fabrics is an enticing virtue while contemplating environmental components similar to sustainability, recycling, and energy/resource conservation. The instruction manual of wooden Chemistry and wooden Composites presents a great consultant to the newest recommendations and applied sciences in wooden chemistry and bio-based composites.
Metallurgical method Engineering discusses large-scale built-in thought at the point of producing creation strategies, declaring thoughts for exploring non-equilibrium and irreversible complicated method. It emphasizes the dynamic and orderly operation of the metal plant production strategy, the foremost components of that are the circulation, approach community and application.
Content material: Membrane fabrics technological know-how : an outline / Douglas R. Lloyd -- fabric choice for membrane-based fuel separations / R. T. Chern, W. J. Koros, H. B. Hopfenberg, and V. T. Stannett -- choice and assessment of membrane fabrics for liquid separations / Douglas R. Lloyd and Timothy B. Meluch -- fragrant polyamide membranes / H.
Laser Processing and Chemistry offers an summary of the basics and purposes of laser-matter interactions, particularly in regards to laser fabric processing. specific consciousness is given to laser-induced actual and chemical tactics at gas-solid, liquid-solid, and solid-solid interfaces.
- Nanostructured Materials. Processing, Properties, and Applications
- Organic Materials for Photonics. Science and Technology
- Metal Oxide Nanoparticles in Organic Solvents: Synthesis, Formation, Assembly and Application
- Microstructure, Property and Processing of Functional Ceramics
- Food Colloids: Interactions, Microstructure and Processing (Special Publication)
Additional info for 5th International Symposium on High Temperature Metallurgical Processing
H. , “A Novel Process for Preparing Ferronickel Powder from Laterite Ores,” TMS 2010 - 139th Annual Meeting and Exhibition. (Seattle: TMS, 2010), vol. 1, pp. 489-496. . H. , “Beneficiation of nickeliferous laterite by reduction roasting in the presence of sodium sulfate,” Miner. Eng. 32, 19 (2012). H. , “Innotive Process for Preparing Ferronickel Materials from Laterite Ore by Reduction Roasting-magnetic Seperation,” Chin. J. Nonferrous Met. 21, 3137 (2011). H. , “Reduction Roasting-magnetic Separation Mechanisms of Nickelferous Laterite Ore in Presence of Sodium Salts,” Chin.
Concentration of titanium species in presence of titanium plate References 1. Anong, U. Alloy. Chem, 34(1937), pp. 42-50. 2. Kroll, “The Production of Ductile Titanium“, Transactions of the American 22 Electrochemical Society 78 (1940), pp. 35-47. 3. Y. Sohn, "Ti and TiAl Powders by the Flash Reduction of Chloride Vapors", Journal of the Minerals Metals and Materials Society, (1998) 50-51. 4. R. Sadoway, “The Electrochemical Processing of Refractory Metals”, Journal of the Minerals Metals and Materials Society 43-7 (1991), 15-19.
12. The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science: The 19th Committee on Steelmaking, Steelmaking, Steelmaking Data Sourcebook (New York, NY,Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, 1988). 13. H. Suito and R. " Trans. Iron Steel Inst. , 24 (1984), 301-307. 14. A. " Ironmaking & Steelmaking, 33 (2006), 413-418. 15. J. Peacey and W. Davenport, The Iron Blast Furnace Theory and Practice (Pergamon Press, 1979). 16. Y. Y. G. Kim, " Phosphorus Distribution between Liquid Iron and Magnesia-Saturated Slag in H2/H2O Atmosphere Relevant to a Novel Ironmaking Technology," Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 51 (2012), í 17.